Victoria Arduino Mythos Two
inc. GST inc. GST
Using the Mythos 2 Coffee Grinder you’ll discover the future of espresso grinding with the highly anticipated Victoria Arduino Mythos 2 Espresso Grinder. Featuring massive 85mm titanium-coated burrs, updated Clima Pro 2.0 technology, and a new variable speed motor that saves your shop energy, it’s a stunning follow-up to the beloved Mythos One.
The star feature is Victoria Arduino’s Clima Pro 2.0 technology. Using both a cooling fan and a heater, the grinder’s able to stay a constant temperature from open to close—no more frustrated baristas in the morning hours as the machine heats up and the grind setting has to change over and over again.
This tech made the Mythos One grinder a star, but this 2.0 version offers two benefits: (1) the temperature can be precisely set to the degree by your baristas and (2) the target temperature can be lower than before.
The grinder’s large 85mm flat steel burrs are coated in titanium that not only provides better ground uniformity, but also an extended lifespan. As grounds travel to your portafilter, they’re de-clumped by the Clump Crusher, which also leaves no grounds stuck in the grinder. Micrometric grind settings can be set using the LCD display, as well as the dosing method: by time for ‘Temporized’ models and by volume for ‘Gravimetric’ models
Another notable feature is the variable speed motor. This can grind beans from 600 to 1200 rpm, according to each bean’s needs. Not only is it better for the long-term health of your grinder, but it also helps you save on energy costs in the long-run.
- Massive 85mm Flat Burrs — Titanium-coated steel burrs deliver precise and uniform grounds while having an extra-long lifespan compared to other burrs.
- Clima Pro 2.0 Tech — Uses both cooling and heating tech to keep the grinder a steady temperature from open to close.
- Smart Dosing — Doses via target times (Temporized model) or by volume (Gravimetric model).
- Micrometric Espresso Grinding — Find the keep perfect grind size for your espresso recipe easily with the repeatable micrometric settings.
- LCD Display — Adjust grind settings, set dose amounts, and track shots with ease.
- Variable Speed Motor — Grinds from 600 to 1200 rpm according to each coffee’s needs, saving you energy and money.
- Clump Crusher — Innovative anti-clump screen and chute keep grounds from sticking to each other.
- Zero-Retention Chamber — All the grounds get where they’re needed: your portafilter.
- Grinding Speed: 2g/sec
- Hopper Capacity: 2kg
- Burrs: 85mm
- Power (W): 550W (variable speed) 300W (fixed speed)
- Dimensions: mm 202x518x416
- Weight: 24.5kg/54.01lb (variable speed) 23.5kg/51.8lb (fixed speed)