Rocket R Cinquantotto
inc. GST inc. GST
Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allowing for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
Machine functions are controlled by the touch screen communication pod that now includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. The communication pod can easily be removed from the machine to retain the aesthetic that is Rocket Espresso.
- A dual boiler PID model offering the ability to increase or decrease the temperatures within each boiler
- Brew Boiler 0.58 Litres and Steam 1.8 Litres
- Detachable Rocket touch screen
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor provide the option of connecting to a mains water supply or running from the 2.5 litre internal reservoir
- E61 style group head
- 10 amp/ 1400 watts
- Cool touch steam assembly
- Dimensions ( w x d x h): 310 x 440 x 385mm
- Weight: 29 kg
- Volumetric: Semi-Automatic
- Brew Group: e61
- Heating System: Double boiler
- Pump: Rotary
- Water Supply: Switchable
- Steam Valve Type: Standard
- Temperature Control: PID
- Country of origin: Italy