Lelit PL162T Bianca V2
inc. GST inc. GST
The Lelit Bianca (PL162T) is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It gives the espresso enthusiast control over the brew temperature and pressure.
New on the “V2”:
- Economy mode: steam boiler off to save power
- Standby mode: coffee boiler off, steam boiler 80 degrees to save power
- Reserve mode: if the water tank gets low during an espresso shot the machine will continue to dispense the shot and then display a “fill water tank” warning (rather than stopping part way through the espresso shot)
- espress shot time is visible on the display for 20 seconds after the shot is dispensed
- maximum steam pressure is 135 degrees
- real boiler temperatures can be displayed
- Cup warmer.
- Double manometer.
- Multidirectional steam and water wand.
- Knobs and paddle made of wood.
- Water tray.
- Stainless steel body.
- E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I-O back-lit stainless steel switch
- Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler (Economy mode) or the coffee boiler (standby mode)
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18.8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2.5 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar
- Heat up time: 5-15 Minutes
- Height: 40cm-45cm
- Built-in Grinder: No
- Pressure Profiling: Analogue
- Width: More than 29cm
- Volumetric: Semi-Automatic
- Brew Group: e61
- Heating System: Double boiler
- Pump: Rotary
- Water Supply: Switchable
- Steam Valve Type: Crushless
- Temperature Control: PID
- Country of origin: Italy