La Pavoni Stradivari SPL
inc. GST inc. GST
After the success of the model Europiccola (1950) and Professional (1970), comes Stradivari (2005), a machine that synthesize, the most pure shape and the most reliable technics thanks to the centenarian experience of La Pavoni.
The model Stradivari together with the coffee grinder Jolly and the plinth are the functional answer to the consumer’s need.
The model Stradivari has been studied drawing inspiration from the violin, sole musical instrument, became a work of art thanks to the famous lute-maker lived in Cremona,
Antonio Stradivari. The plinth remind to the violin case and the lever to the bow. The result is to obtain a performance and an aesthetic and functional pleasure.
- Safety valve
- Steam tap with interchangeable device steam pipe / Cappuccino Automatic
- Pressure Gauge
- Water level indicator
- On/off switch
- Indicator light
- Cappuccino Automatic
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Boiler capacity (lt): 1.6
- Number of cups of espresso brewed: 16
- Steam delivery: 15 min
- Boiler pressure: 0.7-0.8 bar
- Average heating time: 5 min
- Heating elment: 950 W
- Width. Depth. Height: 200x290x320 mm
- Weight: 6 Kg
- Electrical specifications: 220-240V 50/60Hz – 120V 60Hz