La Marzocco Linea PB X
$0.00 inc. GST
5 years after the launch of the Linea PB, which has become a trusted industry workhorse, La Marzocco introduced a version of the machine equipped with the most advanced La Marzocco technologies.
These include pre-heating system, independent boilers, hot water mixing valve accessible from the side panel and Pro Touch steam wands. The Linea PB X features refreshed aesthetics based on the presence of barista lights as standard and white details such as logos, manometer, display lettering and keypads. The dynamic preheater ensures unmatched temperature stability, provides steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
The Linea PB’s lower profile and increased work area also make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
independent saturated boilers
- Separate saturated boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees, ensuring thermal stability.
- Dual Pid (Coffee and Steam): Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode: Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Piero Group Caps: Re-engineered internal water path and flow-meter positioning that increase temperature stability.
- Pro Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Integrated Scales – Abr Only: Precision scales integrated in the drip tray provide an improved level of consistency.
2 Group / 3 Group / 4 Group:
- Height (cm): 53.3 / 53.3 / 53.3
- Width (cm): 71 / 95 / 119
- Depth (cm): 59 / 59 / 59
- Weight (kg): 61 / 77 / 117
- Voltage (VAC): 220 single / 3 phase 380
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 2 x 1.3 / 3 x 1.3 / 2 x 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7 / 11 / 15