La Marzocco KB90
$0.00 inc. GST
KB90 represents the ultimate evolution of Linea PB. This machine has been designed to improve the ergonomics and features of the machine in order to optimize the workflow for the barista in the world’s busiest bars.
The new KB90 sets a new standard for quality coffee equipment, establishing La Marzocco as one of the best espresso coffee machine manufacturers worldwide. With its striking design reminiscent of the popular Linea PB, the KB90 features many of the same trusted and tested parts and components.
These features include insulated dual boilers, dual PID controls, volumetric controls, and independent brew boilers per group head, as well as extra features, such as ergonomic straight-in portafilters. New straight-in portafilters increase speed and efficiency while also reducing strain on baristas. Combine these features with the renowned reliability of a La Marzocco machine and the latest technology available, and you have the perfect barista machine.
- Auto steam flush: After each extraction, a burst of steam from the steam boiler is used to purge the brew path, followed by a flush of hot water to keep the group, even during peak times, clean. The innovative feature minimises coffee residue in the group and reduces the number of times baristas are required to backflush the group during service.
- Dual Boilers – Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Independent Boilers – Separate boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) – Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Saturated Groups – Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Thermal Stability System – As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Insulated Boilers – Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Steam Flush – Keeps the group clean with an automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions.
- Pro Touch Steam Wands – High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve – Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needed to be removed.
- Hot Water Economizer – Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
2 Group / 3 Group:
- Power: 25 amp / 32 amp
- Voltage: 200v / 200v
- Dimensions (mm): H450 x W810 x D620 / H450 x W105 x D620
- Weight (kg): 77kg / 101kg
- Steam Boiler: 7L / 11L
- Coffee Boiler: 2×1.3L / 3×1.3L