Izzo Valexia Leva
inc. GST inc. GST
Valexia Leva machines are characterized by the design that evokes the Valchiria professional line and the clean lines make it unmistakable in any environment. This compact professional machine, thanks to its clean and particular style and small size, it can also be used for domestic use by purists of traditional extraction.
The Izzo Alex Leva and Valexia Leva employ a traditional La San Marco spring lever to deliver outstanding espresso-pull after pull. This model delivers all the shot quality of the Valchiria, but on a much smaller footprint based on the Alex Duetto chassis.
- Bodywork in stainless steel mirror (AISI 304) with smooth cutting
- Stainless steel finishing taps with anti-burn grips
- Conventional commercial grade spring piston La San Marco lever produces old school espresso rituals originating from
- Cup warmer with steam heating capability controlled by lever behind drip tray on right hand side
- Water valve on left controls hot water dispensing through cool touch, non-burn wand on left side of espresso machine.
- Steam valve on left controls hot water dispensing through cool touch, non-burn wand on right side of espresso machine.
- PID controller can be programmed for monitored temperature of the large 5 liter copper boiler.
- The PID display doubles as a shot timer.
- Minimum and maximum water level probes on top of boiler monitors water level in boiler to prevent damage from low water and overfill
- Boiler insulation offers better temperature stability and less heat loss as well as protection of electronic components.
- Boiler pressure gauge (manometer) indicates the steam pressure in the boiler.
- Elegant guard rails on top cup warmer cover.
- Power: 1750 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Boiler: 5 L
- Width: 370 mm
- Depth: 440 mm
- Heigh: 800 mm
- Weight: 46 Kg
- Made in Italy