Isomac Zaffiro Due
inc. GST inc. GST
The Isomac Zaffiro Due Coffee Machine is a fantastic entry-level machine for espresso lovers who still want a durable, long-term construction.
The classic E61 group offers a high degree of temperature stability by flowing hot water through the group at all times. It also offers a quick pre-infusion that’s built into the mechanics for a more smooth and balanced flavour.
The simple switches and lever make this coffee machine a breeze to use—intuitive for espresso veterans and newcomers alike. The pressure gauge ensures you’re always aware of the boiler pressure in real-time.
The cup warmer atop the machine keeps your mugs comfortably warm, the auto-off function ensures your machine never runs on an empty water tank, and the compact build makes the Zaffiro Due suitable for even the smallest of home and office kitchens.
- Generous Single Boiler — The 0.8L single boiler is one of the largest available on the market, even among commercial-grade machines.
- Simple Switch Operation — Minimal switches make this one of the most user-friendly coffee machines out there.
- Classic E61 Group — Beloved for its simple design, built-in pre-infusion, and robust temperature stability features.
- 3L Water Tank — Generous size keeps you from having to constantly refill the tank.
- Pressure Gauge — Lets you know the real-time pressure of the boiler.
- Steam/Water Wand — The cool-touch wand offers both steam for milk drinks or hot water for long blacks or tea.
- Cup Warmer — Keeps your cups nice and warm.
- Auto-Off — Shuts off when the water level is low, protecting the machine from harm.
- Compact Build — Thin design makes this machine a great pick for benches that are low on available space.
- Boiler: Single. 0.8L
- Water Tank: 3L
- Pump: Vibration
- PID: No
- Pre-Infusion: Built-In
- Voltage: 240
- Dimensions: 230mm (W) x 430mm (D) x 410mm (H)
- Weight: 19kg