Isomac Tea Due
inc. GST inc. GST
With a healthy, affordable blend of pro-level mechanics and home-designed features, the Isomac Tea Due Coffee Machine is a great middle-of-the-road pick for home espresso lovers who value quality, but don’t expect large volume. Outfitted with a 1.2L heat exchange boiler, a classic E61 group, and a slim footprint, it’s a fan favorite among the Isomac range.
The Tea Due’s 1.2L insulated copper heat exchange boiler is a great size for low-volume spaces, like homes and office kitchens, allowing you to steam milk and pull shots at the same time without risking sputtering or losing pressure.
The accompanying 3L water tank is a generous size, automatically refilling the boiler when necessary and enabling you to make many drinks before the tank gets low on water.
This machine features the beloved E61 group. The design flows hot water through the group constantly, so it’s always at the right temp for espresso. It also includes a short built-in pre-infusion, helping each shot come out more balanced and flavourful.
The dual gauges ensure you always know the boiler and pump pressures, which keeps you from accidentally pulling shots of espresso before the machine is fully heated up and ready.
- Classic E61 Group — Beloved for its simple design, built-in pre-infusion, and robust temperature stability features.
- Heat Exchange Boiler — 1.2L insulated copper boiler enables you to both pull shots and steam milk simultaneously, while offering reliable temperature stability.
- 3L Water Tank — Generous size keeps you from having to constantly refill the tank.
- Twin Gauges — Display boiler and pump pressure levels.
- No-Burn Wands — The steam and hot water wands stay cool everyone but the nozzles.
- Cup Warmer — Keeps your cups nice and warm.
- Auto-Off — Shuts off when the water level is low, protecting the machine from harm.
- Compact Build — Thin design makes this machine a great pick for benches that are low on available space.
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Dimensions: 270mm (W) x 435 (D) x 410 (H)
- Weight: 21kg
- 1.2L copper boiler
- 3L water tank
- 1400W heating element:
- Vibrational pump