Isomac Pro Dual Boiler Rotary PID
inc. GST inc. GST
The professional-grade Isomac Pro Dual Boiler PID Coffee Machine is designed to give small coffee bars, offices, or prosumer kitchens the power of high-end espresso without breaking the bank. With dual boilers, PID displays, and the classic E61 group, it’s a great pick for spaces where a lower-end home machine won’t do the trick.
Two boilers run this machine: a 1.8L steam boiler and a 0.6L coffee boiler. The temperature of each boiler can be controlled with the accompanying PID display on the front of the machine, offering a high degree of control and confidence you won’t find in smaller machines.
The dual boilers enable you to steam milk and pull shots simultaneously without one ever affecting the other—a much better setup for serious espresso stations. And since you can either use the included 2.9L water tank or plumb the machine directly into your water line, you won’t be needing a water refill anytime soon.
Making espresso feels smooth and intuitive, thanks to the user-friendly lever on the side of the group. The E61 group continuously has hot water flowing through it, offering a high degree of temperature stability. It also is designed to have a brief, built-in pre-infusion, enhancing the flavour and balance of each shot.
Knowing the exact temperature of each boiler—along with the boiler and pump pressure gauges—ensures you never accidentally pull a bad shot because you weren’t aware of what was going on inside the machine.
And just in case, the auto-off function turns the machine off if the boiler starts to run dangerously low on water to keep your machine free from harm.
- Professional Dual Boilers + PID — Steam and brew boilers each come with their own PID display, offering total control over the temperature of each boiler independently.
- Classic E61 Group — Beloved for its simple design, built-in pre-infusion, and robust temperature stability features.
- Tanked or Plumbed — The commercial-grade rotary pump allows you to use either the 2.9L water tank or direct plumb-in line.
- Twin Gauges — Display boiler and pump pressure levels.
- No-Burn Wands — The steam and hot water wands stay cool everyone but the nozzles.
- Cup Warmer — Keeps your cups nice and warm.
- Auto-Off — Shuts off when the water level is low, protecting the machine from harm.
- Boiler: Dual. 1.8L Steam / 0.6L Brew
- Water Tank: 2.9L. Plumb-In Optional
- Pump: Rotary
- PID: Yes
- Pre-Infusion: Built-In
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Dimensions: 300mm (W) x 430 (D) x 425 (H)
- Weight: 40kg