Isomac Pro 6.1 Rotary
inc. GST inc. GST
Isomac’s top-of-the-line heat exchange boiler machine is the Isomac Pro 6.1 Coffee Machine. Featuring a classic E61 group, a powerful 1.8L boiler, and a sturdy construction with empowering features, it’s a great pick for home espresso lovers who want reliable power and delicious shots, but don’t need tons of fancy gadgets or gizmos.
The Isomac Pro 6.1 features a powerful 1.8L insulated copper heat exchange boiler, allowing you to pull shots and steam milk simultaneously without losing pressure. The built-in SIRAI pressure switch is the same switch used in commercial-grade machines, offering optimal temperature stability for this kind of machine.
Thanks to the rotary pump, the Pro 6.1 can either be plumbed directly into your water line, or paired with the included 2.9L water tank—either way, you won’t be running out of water quickly.
An E61 group offers you reliable temperature stability by flowing hot water through the group head, more balanced espresso by automatically implementing a short pre-infusion, and simple mechanics that are easy to maintain long-term.
While the Pro 6.1 isn’t a feature-heavy machine, it does offer some simple bells and whistles that make the whole experience a bit easier. The no-burn wands only get hot at the nozzles, so you can easily move and position them without risk of burning your fingers.
- Classic E61 Group — Beloved for its simple design, built-in pre-infusion, and robust temperature stability features.
- Heat Exchange Boiler — 1.8L insulated copper boiler enables you to both pull shots and steam milk simultaneously, while offering reliable temperature stability.
- Tanked or Plumbed — The commercial-grade rotary pump allows you to use either the 2.9L water tank or direct plumb-in line.
- Twin Gauges — Always know your exact boiler and pump pressure levels.
- No-Burn Wands — The steam and hot water wands only get hot at the nozzles, allowing you to touch them safely anywhere else.
- Cup Warmer — Heats your mugs to comfortably warm temperature.
- Auto-Off — Shuts off when the water level is low, protecting the machine from damage.
- Boiler: Heat Exchange. 1.8L
- Water Tank: 2.9L. Plumb-In Optional
- Pump: Rotary Pump
- PID: No
- Pre-Infusion: Built-In
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Dimensions: 300mm (W) x 430 (D) x 410 (H)
- Weight: 22kg